The Congregational Nurture Board
Would you like to…
- …teach a Bible or other book study?
- …help plan an all-church retreat?
- …meet and mentor visitors or new members?
- …join the Caring Ministry?
- …teach Sunday School or create a youth program?
- …go with the youth on a retreat or work camp experience?
- …work with others on the Holiday Bazaar, the Barn Sale, or other fundraiser?
- …plan a progressive dinner or some other adult fellowship event?
- …revive the chicken barbecue?
- …work with someone on the Social Justice Board to plan a program for youth or adults about race and privilege?
Then you should think about the Congregational Nurture Ministry Board.
Contact Diane Corson
Membership & Mentoring
Caring Ministry Team
is made up of staff and volunteers who also make up our Caring Ministry. The team visits the homebound and ill, both at home and in the hospital and nursing homes/rehab centers. If you or your family member would like a visit (including having communion brought to your loved one), you can call the church office 631-473-1582.
In order to help, we need you to contact us when the following events occur:
- Death of a family member
- Extended illness of a family member
- Communion is available for our homebound members and friends.
A Deacon and one of our Caring Ministers or one of our ministers can share communion as needed.
- Change of address, due to health reasons
- Family emergency
Our Pastoral Care Support Team can also assists in providing meals to those in need.
For more information about the work of this team or to join please contact
Church email address